PCD / IMPEX Manager
Responsible for the overall direction and supervision of Production Control, Industrial Engineering and IMPEX Department related projects/activities and work assignments.
No. of Vacancies
- Ensure the strict implementation of all Production Control, Industrial Engineering and IMPEX Department systems and procedures.
- Responsible for supervising the Production Control Planner, Industrial Engineering and IMPEX personnel
- Familiarize Production Control Planners about new products.
- Update the Production Control group on current Engineering Change Orders and Temporary Deviations and responsible for ensuring that changes are incorporated on the production floor on a timely manner.
- Responsible for estimating the Standard Time of products being quoted.
- Prepare Standard Time document of assembly or rework.
- Conduct Line Balancing
- Responsible for generating and maintaining Weekly Production Schedule.
- Responsible for ensuring a smooth flow of Production Operation
- Coordinates with Logistics and Warehouse & QA/QC Department regarding parts preparation for all lines of Production Department.
- Supervise project implementation
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering or Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Minimum of 5-years in electronic assembly company
- ISO 9001 and ISO 13485, SPC, FMEA, Production Control Procedures and Work Instructions
- Must have working knowledge of computer software applications. Demonstrated analytical skills and planning scenario analysis.
Minimum of 5-years in electronic assembly company
Santa Rosa City